Friday, December 22, 2006

Our First Secret Buddy Present!!!!

Today when I was driving home (in the HORRIBLE rain and traffic), I called Mark and he told me that there was a package delivered to me this afternoon - I was hoping it was my secret buddy and it was!!!

More presents for Pumpkin!!! AGAIN I would like to state just how lucky Pumpkin is/will be!!

Well this month's theme was 'BUNDLE UP' and my secret buddy did a great job. I received a precious stuffed lamb. I don't know if I have ever felt something so soft. It is the cutest little thing. Next was some cute pink slippers with a suede sole so Pumpkin doesn't slip and thirdly - yes there was more, was an adorable fleece sleeper! Mark and I just stared at this and thought - wow, we are going to have a little girl to put in this sleeper!! This was our/Pumpkin's first piece of clothing. Sometimes it almost seems as if you did all this paperwork and thats it - there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and boom - you get more presents for your baby and it all seems more real again! What a great Christmas present!!!

Thank you so much secret buddy for the FANTASTIC presents - they are GREATLY appreciated!!

8 comments:

Nothing said...

what a fantastic blog! keep up teh good work!

C's Mom said...

LOVE the cute stripes :0)

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I am loving that sleeper and the little sheep is too cute!

D & S said...

What an adorable sleeper. The lamb is so sweet!

wzgirl said...

So many soft and snuggly presents - sweet, too!

Happy Holidays to you! XO

D & S said...

That looks so comfortable. Love the lamb!

4D said...

So cute!

Keep smilin!

Anne Marie said...

I LOVE that sleeper! And the slippers too! And the lamb too!