Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Our First Quilt Square!!!

WE RECEIVED OUR FIRST QUILT SQUARE!!!

We were so excited yesterday when we checked our mail and there was an envelope with a quilt square and a wish!! The square and wish was from
Doris & Dan

Thank you so much. Our little "Pumpkin" is very lucky to have her first square and wish from someone her parents have met and who they think are such a LOVELY couple!!

As you can see I have posted a picture here. For those of you who were asking for clarification about the directions, I hope this picture will help in what I was trying to explain. I will post the frist few squares here, but I am sure that us receiving squares is far more exciting to us then it is to you. After the first few squares, we will post the squares - as we receive them - on our 'quilt site' here and on the Pumpkins 100 Good Wishes Quilt link on the left bar.

A BIG thanks to Doris and Dan for you thoughtfulness!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! You are underway!

4D said...

Yippee! I am so honoured to be the first sqwish you receive.

Keep smilin!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Yay! Ours should be arriving on your doorstep any day now! :)

Jill and Jaap said...

What a great square and great wishes!

D & S said...

That's great! You're on your way.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
How exciting to have received your first quilt square. I've been tracking Kathy's as they come in and am looking forward to seeing them all sewn together.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That is a great square! I hope your quilt goes well!