Sunday, December 03, 2006

Presents!!!!

First off I would like to say that I was complaining about Blogger the other day. I was saying that sometimes when you are trying to post pictures and then when Blogger says done, and there are NO pictures in your template. As FRUSTRATING as this is, it has forced me to research other methods of showing pictures.

I needed to do this today as I received gifts yesterday for "Pumpkin" and Blogger was acting up and I couldn't get them to post and it is so much fun to post pictures and thank the people for giving them to "Pumpkin".

The second gift that "Pumpkin" ever received was from Kathy and when she gave it to me she said that it was validating to receive a gift for your baby. IT REALLY IS!! Sometimes in this LONG journey you start to think that it is never going to happen. We are not going through the physical changes of being pregnant and people we meet on the street have NO idea that we are going to be parents. Getting that 'validation' from others waiting and in the same position is so heartwarming and appreciated.


| View Show | Create Your Own

So here are some pictures of presents that I received yesterday for "Pumpkin". From Doris and Dan two adorable books with a squeaky animal in the middle of the book and a lovely photo album.

From Catherine a great ladybug mug - it is one of those 'cozy' mugs that you wrap your hands around.

From Rhonda and Josh a very nice key chain with Chinese characters and some lotion that smells so good I want to eat it!!

Thank you again for the lovely presents both past and present and thank you for a WONDERFUL lunch with great new friends.

3 comments:

Jill and Jaap said...

Oh wow! Wish we could have been there!

Looking forward to getting together again!

C's Mom said...

Cute goodies! I would have loved to have met you all :0)

The Carmodys said...

Wow - a fun get together with presents on top! That's great. Glad you had a good time. Sounds like you're feeling better too!

k