Wednesday, December 27, 2006

More Quilt Squares - Numbers 3 to 8!!

Mark and I were lucky enough to receive more quilt squares for Pumpkin's 100 Good Wishes Quilt

Here is square # 3 from Jen (my Jen) - the wish is to follow.
Square #4 is also from "my" Jen - the picture does not do this square justice. The square is covered with little silver stars.
Square #5 is again from "my" Jen - did I mention that Jen has made quilts in the past...and will again in the future!!!
Square #6 is from "my" Jen. I thank you SO much for the 4 lovely squares - they are much appreciated.
Square #7 is from our nephew Logan. There is a picture of his hand and he signed his name to the wish. This fabric is from Logan favourite shirt! Logans wish is that his cousin Pumpkin has happiness always. Thank you so much Logan for our square. Your cousin will be very thankful for your wish and your square.
And square #8 is from our niece Saige. She wishes her cousin Pumpkin - lots of hugs and kisses!! She 'signed' her name to wish too! Thank you Saige.

1 comment:

Tao's Mommy said...

Ohh its so fun to collect!! Too bad my quilt is already in the making!! Good luck with it!!