Friday, December 22, 2006

More presents with the Quilt Square...

I know I have said it before as have MANY other people, but international adoption bloggers are the BEST!! The community that has been created is like no other that I have been involved in before. The support and understanding that Mark and I have received has been so BEYOND what we could have EVER expected. I know that others out there feel the same way and have received the same support and understanding. I know that I personally feel honoured to be a part of this group of fantastic people.

That being said - a fanstastic person sent a pressie along with quilt square #2!! Thank you so much to Kathy and Joel for the great ladybug activity scrapbook and 3D stickers - I have never seen such stickers before - they are so COOL!! Mark and I were so excited to receive such wonderful presents. Pumpkin is one lucky little girl to have such great people in her life!!

Thank you again!

1 comment:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

My secret pal sent me one of those activity scrapbooks and I loved it so much that when I saw them in a store, I bought some more for some of my special adoption friends. Glad you like the gifts! :)