Saturday, November 04, 2006

I am repeating myself...


Again I would like to say that I am one lucky girl!! Mark and I have such a wonderful support network of family and friends. It really makes this long journey more bearable when you have GREAT people to share it with.

Last night (Friday), Mark and I went to (Cousin) Diane's for dinner. Joining us were Dorothy and Kevin (Steph's parents). We had a LOVELY evening. Diane made a fantastic meal.

I did bring my camera but everyone was camera shy and didn't want to be made 'famous' on the blog!! So when I got home I took pictures of the LOVELY gifts that Aunt Diane bought for our 'pumpkins'. A beautiful picture frame and 2 cute little pink bears. They are priceless. In case you are looking for the picture, you won't find it. My USB ports on my computer seem to broken. They are not responding and they don't even show as one of my drives when I plug them in. I also have a card reader and it isn't working either!!! Needless to say, I have no pictures of the evening or the wonderful gifts that we received for the baby.

But again I would like to thank Di for a great dinner and the great gifts!!

OH - I almost forgot...While we were at Diane's, they played 2 Christmas songs on the radio!!! I am not ready for that yet!

Today Mark is working all day as an Election Official for one of the advanced polls. It will be a LONG day for him - he doesn't think he will be home until after 9:00 tonight.

Tomorrow (Sunday) we have another family event. We are celebrating Rogers birthday with a dinner at Hortenses - YUM!!

I will take photos and hopefully, miraculously, my card reader/USB port will be working and I will be able to post something - one can always dream!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mark and Michelle

Sound like you had a wonderful evening. Thanks for visiting our blog and congrats on your DTC milestone aswell. If you would like I can put a link to your blog from ours. Feel free to do the same for us. Just let me know.

Take care

Liam and Sherry-Lou
Regina
DTC for Olivia 31-Oct-06

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Have fun today and eat lots of cake! We are celebrating a birthday in my family today as well, so today should actually be referred to as Cake Day!

4D said...

Sounds like a busy and fun time!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.