Monday, November 20, 2006

Take a look at this link...


I recently added a section to my blog with links to blogs of other families who were also DTC in October. I have been slowly going to each of the sites to see what these families are all about.

While I was looking through Tracey and Mike's blog, I came across a link that I thought was great. I have taken a quick look through the website and thought it has a lot of good information about attachment etc. The site is done by families of adopted children and it showcases their experiences and trial and errors that we can all benefit from. Many of the families adopted from Korea, but the issues would be the same (except maybe for the age of the children). The site is called A4everfamily.org and I think it is worth a look.

Thanks to Tracey and Mike for posting this on their blog for me to find!

3 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Attachment issues are so important to learn about and it is great that you are finding some good information to help with the understanding. Attachment issues are very unnerving, but armed with experience and knowledge, we will be okay. :)

Anne Marie said...

I will second that this is an amazing site! I haven't done it yet, but I plan on printing a bunch of it out for ourselves and for family. During our homestudy I was so freaked out because I couldn't find the type of info I wanted on attachment, but then I found this site and my anxiety meter went wayyyy down.

D & S said...

That looks like a great site. I've bookmarked it for future reference. Any information you can get, especially from those who've been through it is always appreciated.