Monday, November 06, 2006

MMMMM Cake!!!

I was able to download my pictures on a CD at Hortense’s, so I am able to post a picture of the birthday boy and the festivities. Last nights gathering of people were not camera shy – they all wanted to be made famous on the blog – here they are!!


Yesterday was Roger’s birthday party. Roger is - and will always be - older then me!!! He has been older then me for as long as I can remember. He likes to tell me that he is older than me and WISER!!! HAHAHA!!! I don’t mind the older part…

Here is Roger with Anita and the cake!! YUM!


Last night Hortense and Anita cooked up a spread and we had a GREAT time. Good food, good family and good cards!!

Last night we also learned that Anita has plural problems – I think it is one of those “you had to be there” things – we all thought it was funny at the time…

Roger is a business owner – he has a business called MONSTER RECORDS in Toronto at 664 Yonge Street – if you are in the area, drop in and see him. He sells memorabilia, LP’s, CD’s, DVD’s, books and magazines – Very cool store. You can check his place out
  • here


  • All in all another great night with great family - we have A LOT of them - family and great nights!!

    4 comments:

    4D said...

    Those are the best gatherings...family, food and fun.

    Keep smilin!

    Rhonda said...

    Mmm looks like a scrumptious cake...is it possible to gain calories from just *looking* at a picture? Because I think I just gained a bunch...

    Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

    Birthday madness has taken over! Glad you had a great time!

    wzgirl said...

    Roger looks like a very happy Birthday Boy! What a fun time! Yeah!