Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Shoot Me Now!

I just recently discovered Rumor Queen and have just started reading it regularly over the last two weeks. Well today there was a post stating that the wait times might very well increase to 2 YEARS!!!

If that is the case, we are not even LID (Log In Date - which is like officially being in line)yet - who knows how much it might increase in the next month!!

HOLY COW. I was looking at a referral chart and two years ago and even to January of 2006, the average wait times were 6 - 8 months and they have steadily increased to 14 months since then!!

It is just so discouraging...

On the other hand, I am sure that Rumor Queen has been wrong before...hasn't she???

5 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I tend to agree with her stats since I did some number crunching on my own last weekend and discovered that we are looking at about 21 months from LID to referral based on the stats from the last year. It's very discouraging.

Rhonda said...

Yes, she is usually right with her stats. Though she also talks about a speed up in the process every now and then...hopefully that finally happens.

The Carmodys said...

One day at a time Michelle. And by the time you get your LID, you'll already be a few months on your way. Hang in there!

k

PaulaBrett said...

In the back of my mind I know that the wait might be that long. But no one really knows what the CCAA will do. I try to listen to my husbands optimistic point of view and he thinks we will be in China in 2007. I just think "look at all the shopping I can do in the meantime". I've begun Chloe's room so that gives me lots to do and I haven't found the perfect dresser yet so I have that to find. Plus a couple of other pieces that need refinishing. You will find lots of stuff to fill your time. Then there are all the bloggy friends to meet and get to know. Together all us bloggy pals will get through the wait and will have learned the hard way that we have patience. (Even though it won't feel like it at times)

Let's hope that the CCAA speed up.

4D said...

It is a roller coaster and who knows what is in store. Good or bad, we are riding this coaster together and we will get to the end together.

Now, I am off to go stick my head in the sand!

Keep smilin!