Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Alphabet Soup

Alphabet Soup

I've been tagged for the very first time by New Girl at Beginners at This... So here goes:

A - available or taken: Taken – by the BEST husband EVER!!

B- best friend: I would have to say that I am very lucky and don’t have just one. From different eras in your life you have different people – Always at the top are Hubby Mark and sister Tracey (not the same Tracey as listed below in the T section).

C- cake or pie: Probably cake – unless the pie if blueberry – YUM!

D-Drink of choice: I am big water drinker – usually a couple of litres a day – sometimes I will shake it up with a Coke if I am feeling wild!

E-essential item you use everyday: I guess I would say my contact lenses – I feel naked without them – speaking of naked – I guess I use clothes every day too!

F-favorite color: Blue.

G-gummy bears or worms:
Neither – I am more of a ‘savory’ rather then a sweet.

H-hometown: Greater Toronto area.

I-indulgence: I LOVE getting a massage!! Luckily my plan at work is conducive to this!!

J-January or February: February as it is Mark’s birthday month.

K-kid's names: Yup we got ‘em – we’re just not sharing yet.

L-life incomplete without: Mark!

M-marriage date: January 20, 2004!!

N-number of siblings: There are SO many!!

O-oranges or apples: I would have to go with Red Delicious Apples – but not in the fridge – they hurt my teeth.

P- phobias or fears: I am thinking Earwigs – they are the most disgusting, creepy things.

Q-favorite quote: "Sing like there’s nobody listening" – if any of you have ever heard me sing, you will be cringing right now!!

R-reason to smile: Would it be too much if I said Mark again??

S-season: I like the summer when there is not too much humidity – it does a number on my hair!!

T-tag 4 people: There are so many that have already been tagged – let me check some sites...o.k. here they are: I tag Dolores, Kathy, Jill and Tracey.

U-unknown fact about me: I went backpacking around the world for year when I was in my 20’s.

V-veggie I don't like: I am only supposed to name one…are onions a vegetable?

W-worst habit: Again only one...Dropping my coat and bag at the front door chair when I come home.

X-rays: I bet I can beat anyone on the number I have had on my face/teeth.

Y-your favorite food: I am thinking French Fries…

Z-zodiac: Leo

8 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Wow! You can get massages on your health plan? Amazing!

And earwigs -- eewwww! Yeah, I think I'm more afraid of those than driving for sure.

Tracey and Mike said...

Looks like I've been tagged - better get back over to my own blog and get to work!

D & S said...

Mmmmm, massages. I think I need to book an apointment, my neck has been really sore.

Anonymous said...

Two things:

You are getting close to your anniversary! Hooray! Are you celebrating?

And what on earth is an earwig? Like a tick or a mite? Do PEOPLE get them? Do they actually go in your EAR? That creeps me out!

Janet T.

C's Mom said...

I LOVE your unknown fact. How cool is that?

Earwigs? Yikes...I would never have thought of such a thing. Thanks for putting that in my mind ;0)

Calico Sky said...

we must have similar birthdays!!!

yup onions are veggies!

Polar Bear said...

Apples from the refrigerator hurt my teeth too! I don't like any fruit cold. My husband thinks I'm nuts ~ glad to see I'm not alone. :)

Calico Sky said...

p.s. red delicious are my favourite too!!