Friday, January 26, 2007

Book Tag!!

I have been tagged by Doris for this quick, fun one!!

Here is what you do:

Find a book nearest to you.
Go to page 123.
Type out lines 6 - 8 from that book.
Tag 3 people!!

Currently I am reading one of th 10 books I got for Christmas. This is by Stuart Woods. If you have never read any of his books, they are certainly worth taking a look at.

Page 123 is the beginning of a new chapter...

O.k. - here goes:

...floppy disk from its drive and inserted the next disk - a thin wheel of mylar plastic held rigid by a paper envelope.
It had taken weeks to be allowed to stay in the computer room after house, but finally enough accounting work had piled up...


Now reading that, it doesn't sound like an exciting book but it is. It is one in a series of books with the same character in it. Stuart Woods has quite a few different series' that focus in various characters.

So now for the tagging of other people - this is hard as so many people have already been tagged. I don't THINK the following people have been though... I tag Dolores, Kate andJill

5 comments:

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Did you take it easy on me cause I'm leaving :-)

I'm sure you'll get me another time.

Deb
:-)

Jill and Jaap said...

Cool...I will do it...Tomorrow morning I should have it on there.

D & S said...

Just finished mine! I'll have to keep Stuart Woods in mind next time I'm at Chapters.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm......I'll have to check this author out.....thanks for the tip!

Janet T.

Calico Sky said...

Doing it tonight :-)