Monday, January 08, 2007

Reaction from "The Show"

Well I am still of mixed emotions in regards to 'The Show' tonight (if you don't know which show - you can e-mail me).

There were some points made that were better then the Friday show, but in general I think they could have done a better job.

I am not going to get into all of it and there are SO many differing opinions.

There are 2 things I want to say about it:

1) Congratulations to all you adoptive parents out there who flooded the station with 'thousands' of e-mails. I would like to know exactly how many thousands are thousands. It is a great testement of how strong the adoption community is and what we can do when we all pull together.

2) The BEST part of the show was hearing that little girl on the swing laugh!! She melted my heart!

7 comments:

D & S said...

I agree. While they at least tried, it could've done better if they had taken the time to prepare.

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I'm feeling pretty saddened about the whole thing.

Shandra said...

I agree. The kids were very cute but the attempt to fix a wrong was sad.

4D said...

I fourth that! It was all around distasteful and saddens me.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for everyone who wrote in! THat is what it is all about, standing up for what's right!

Janet T.

Tracey and Mike said...

It's unfortunate that they didn't give the topic nearly enough time to really address it properly. It almost came off as CNN just trying to placate a bunch of p***ed off adoptive parents. Sad.

Calico Sky said...

I used to jump with joy and make sure I watched everything adoption related in the media, lately sadly, I just want no part of it...